Tuesday 23 December 2014

Happy Christmas! Wrapping up 2014

Whilst wrapping up 2014 - I just wanted to thank everyone who has stopped here and helped make The Clint Eastwood Archive what it is today - according to the statistics 2015 should see us hitting that magical One Million mark! We have certainly come a long way. Dec/Jan of course brings us Clint's latest American Sniper - and according to the vibe among Eastwood fans this is his most anticipated film for quite some time, personally - I can't wait. I have a lot of material still to post here ( a lot of material!) - and I will endeavour to get as much up as possible. As always, thank you to my friends who have helped contribute, I try to keep my finger on the pulse where Eastwood is concerned - but it's a big job and I always welcome anything that you think may benefit the archive. Special thanks to Kevin Wilkinson, Davy Triumph and Philip McLean - your help this year has been great guys and always appreciated. 
So it only leaves me to say, have a wonderful Christmas holiday, and a peaceful 2015 - See you all in the New Year! 
 

No comments: